This problem might have several causes. Please check the list of possible issues below.
- Your Internet connection is too slow.
- You are in an area where not many mobility providers are available (such as public transport, but also free-floating rental services like e-scooters).
- You are in an area where the local mobility providers are not yet integrated in Skipr. If you have a suggestion, let us know by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You're doing a search at night (when, for example, public transport is down), which is why you get less results.
- Your starting point and destination are too close, which is why you don't get (that many) results.